Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring into Spring for Mother's Day


Spring-time fun...

It is raining here in Perth, as it is autumn in Australia not spring, but at least I can imagine that the sun is still shining outside!

I made this card for a colleague of mine who requested one for her Mum for Mother's Day which is next weekend. It also suits the latest WCW challenge over at Club Anya so I have entered it for the 'Spring in to WCW' challenge.

I used Sassenach Anya and coloured her with my copics, she is layered on some of the gorgeous new designer papers from Stampin Up's Autumn/Winter 2010 mini. I have used my nesties for the tiny butterflies and my Fiskars Lace Edge punch. The sentiment is from SU's Wagon Full Of Fun set.

I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow, with a card to finish for my Dad's birthday, two more for Mother's Day plus a couple of loads of washing..... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment