Saturday, May 1, 2010

Handy Dad's Birthday


Happy Birthday Dad!

Tomorrow marks my Dear Dad's 78th Birthday and this is the card I have made for this special occasion. I have used the new Handy Ian digi from TGF as he represents the memories I have of Dad as we were growing up.

Dad was not a handyman by trade but he was certainly handy around the house and has always had a unique way of fixing things. Still today when I visit him I will notice one of his special contraptions around his unit.

Dad has been known to make his own tap washers from drilled out coins, plastic bottle lids to cover a light switch which really does not need to be turned on; that's to save power! and other various ways to recycle everyday items into useful objects.

I have coloured Ian with my copics and given him grey hair, to be honest due to the age difference between my Mum and Dad I can only ever remember him with grey hair!

I am really happy with the way this card has turned out and I hope Dad just loves it too...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutly gorgeous!! Male cards are hard to make, but you make it look so easy and perfect.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete