Monday, May 24, 2010

It's been awhile!

Finding my MOJO!

It's been awhile, I know, after looking after a house full of unwell children, including my DH, over the past two weeks, I thought I had lost my stamping MOJO! It's really hard to get any inspiration surrounded by sniffling noses, coughs and an endless trail of used Kleenex!!!

But thankfully, they all seem to be well over their cold's and I had some time to myself after work to sit down and work on a long awaited card, using the latest FFF sketch challenge from the Splendid Stamping blog for some much needed inspiration.

So here she is, my new HG Classy digi is all her splendor, she is coloured with my copics and mounted on some SU card stock and designer papers from Kaisers new 'Hey Birdie' collection. I have also used some of Kaisers classical lace and pearls from the 'Devonshire' range, which is very fitting for a Classy Gal like her!

I also had some other very exciting news when I got home from work today, my package from TGF had finally arrived with my new ROLL CALL Sprouts snuggled inside!

What a way to kick-start my inspiration straight into top gear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment