Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and a Challenge


Happy Mother's Day and a Challenge

Today is already Sunday here and I was woken up by my beautiful two boys with some hugs and some presents. I was totally spoilt with chocolates, new slippers, body cream and other various little gifts including some embellies for my growing stash!

Then I was brought breakfast in bed, including my morning coffee, bacon, eggs, tomato and toast. I love Mother's Day!

This is the perfect day to upload my Mother's Day card that I made for my own Dear Mum, so that she did not see it ahead of time, it is also the perfect card to upload for the latest WCW Challenge at the Club Anya blog; May Flowers.

Again I have used Sassenach Anya, because I am totally in love with her classic image, she is of course coloured with my copics to match the card stock and DP from Stampin' Up. I have layered used my Deckled Edge Ovals from Spellbinders and added some interest on the DP edges with the Lace Edge punch from Fiskars. The card is finished with lots of flowers of course from my Kaiser stash and I have just added some pearls for an extra little touch.

Happy Mother's Day Mum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment