Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stampin' Sunday!


Some Vintage Vogue

I have been neglecting my Stampin' Up stamps of late, and since I am hosting an SU party for my bestie next month, I thought it was about time I got them out again. Don't get me wrong, I love my SU stuff, the papers, inks and embellies have been getting a good showing on my cards, but the stamps have been hidden away in a draw and forgotten about.

Today I am previewing two SU ONLY cards, one using an older set and the other (above) using my SU Vintage Vogue set for the first time.

On my Vintage Vogue card I have used Old Olive card stock with the Cottage Wall designer paper. On the stamps I have used my Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke inks.


Echoes of Kindness

This next card uses one of my older SU sets 'Echoes of Kindness'. I have again used some old olive for the card stock and layered it with some Rose Red designer series paper and a little Baja Breeze. The rose has been coloured with Ruby Red and Old Olive SU markers and the sentiment is from my SU 'Whimsical Words' set.

If you are in Western Australia and you are interested in Stampin Up please visit Kirsty's SU page and have a look around, she would be very happy to host a Stampin' Up party for you and your friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment