Sunday, April 11, 2010

Two Rock Stars and a Little Birdie!

A day at home!

Today was a stay at home day for my family and I, a day spent finishing the washing, and spending some quiet-time with my son's while my husband slept after his night shift.

In between I was left with plenty of time to finish some cards, which was good, because after hopping through some blogs my creative urge was starting to boil over!

Two Rock Stars!


After visiting one of my favorite blogs by Wicked Pixie, I was super inspired by her CA&F Rock Star card, especially with her alteration using Ebony and Rockstar Anya. I had not used my Rocktstar Anya for ages and she was gathering some dust, so I looked through all of my digis for the perfect images to alter for myself. I decided on using Audrey and Joseph for something a little different.

They were both fun too make and turned out better than I thought, I can see alot more alterations happening in the near future.......



and a little birdie....

Today was also the day to finish a card from my children to their Nana, who's birthday is this week, something bright and cheerful for the occasion was in order so I used my 'Happy Birdie' digi stamp from Cuddly Buddly Crafts, I just used the pic without the border and layered it on some nestabilities, the designer paper is from my SU stash as is the ribbon.

That's all I have for today, I need to go and help my nine year old son Nicholas edit his work, he has started on his first novel (his words), it's coming along quite nicely considering he only decided to start on the project last night, at least it will give him something to do during the school holidays...

1 comment:

  1. Bernadette, these are absolutely adorable!! I love the colors on your bird card! Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete