Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lifes Sweeter......


lifes SWEETER when shared with friends...

Today I finally got around to mounting some of Meljen's designs that I had coloured over a week ago, I know, I know, very slow, but I just love colouring her gorgeous images so I printed out a few last week and just spent time alone with the digi's and my copics, colouring in my craft room!

This one is my favorite out of the four cards I finished today, 'Turtle and Friend', this little guy is just tooooo cute, and very fun to colour, I have mounted him using some designer paper from Kaiser Crafts La-Di-Da collection on some SU Orchid Opulence which matches perfectly. I have then finished with the sentiment on some Kaiser Craft ribbon Grosgrain ribbon.

I think this card is very simple yet very SWEET!


No comments:

Post a Comment