Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Punk It Up!!


Let's PUNK it UP!!

Another great challenge from the Club Anya blog this week see's us all PUNKING it up!

I got very excited about this one and jumped into my craft room straight after reading the post and this is what I walked out with. I used Ebony, a digi from TGF, as she is such a sweet little punk, and fun to colour. I have used my copics to colour the image and gave her some wild green and purple locks with some black streaks, I have given her matching eyeshadow. I have used some Sakura black glaze on her headband and on the skulls eyes.

The designer paper for the background is from a Kaiser Kraft digi set, and I crumpled it to give it a rougher texture.

Now for the fun part, I have a huge stash of stuff around the house to raid, so I was very excited as I dug through the boxes and found what I needed, silver chain, various beads to hang from it and even a rubber ducky paperclip. I stapled the sentiment together, and attached the chain with its adornments with some brads!!

I was super-excited once this card was finished, now all I need is for the Galleria to be back up and running so I can post it for this weeks WCW challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Love it..love all the treasures and the way you coloured her hair..the sentiment how perfect...very cool card.

    ReplyDelete