Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Say What?


say what?

Today I am home sick from work, feeling like I am going to cough up a lung before lunch! I have tried resting in bed but when I lie down it just seems to make it worse, so today I will rest in my craft room and try and keep a steady hand while I colour, (easier said than done!)

I used this weeks WCW challenge at Club Anya for my inspiration, that was sorely lacking, to make my latest card. The other inspiration came from my six tear old Jake, who just loves to shoot hoops! I think he is going to be very excited to see this card when he comes home from school this afternoon.

For my little basket-baller character have used Dylan but he has Jeremy's hairstyle (to look more like Jake), these are both from my TGF Roll Call set along with that cute little sentiment. I found the basketball clip art on the web and have coloured it and then added texture with the cuttlebug. I am quite happy the way this card has worked out considering how I am feeling today.

Material Used: Copic Ciao markers, Roll Call Stamps; Jeremy, Dylan and sentiment, SU Real Red and Basic Black card stock, Making Memories DP, Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing plate, Sakura Embossing pen red and silver glitter pen, other DP paper and brads from the stash pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment