Sunday, June 20, 2010

Buttoned to Order


Girl Power!

This VERY pink card is buttoned to order for my DS Nicholas, it is for his friends birthday next weekend and he asked me to make this card with very exact instructions. "Mum can you make me a soccer card for Kiana and it must be PINK!"

I took my inspiration from last weeks Club Anya WCW challenge after making a basketball inspired card as I loved the way that had looked once it had been put together. I am also using this card to enter into the latest FFF challenge at Splendid Stamping all I need to do is add at least three buttons.

I have used Soccer Anya (of course) from TGF for this card and found the soccer ball by doing a clip art search, gotta love Google! and Hey Presto! a Very Pink Soccer card for Kiana.

Material Used: Digi Stamp Soccer Anya, Copic Ciao markers; R00, E00, E95, E37, E57, W3, W5, RV04 and RV23, Sakura Glaze pen, SU card stock Going Grey, Basic Black & Pixie Pink, DP from SU & Heidi Grace, buttons and number disc from the stash pile.

Talking about birthday parties I still have another card to make, we have a very busy Saturday heading our way, somehow I will manage to fit it a party for my youngest son's friend in the morning, then my SU Party in after lunch and then my oldest goes to Kiana's disco party in the late afternoon, PHEW! I am exhausted just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment