Sunday, June 13, 2010

Leaving it to the LAST minute!

A challenge and something extra...

I promised myself this week that since I had time off to do little more than relax, I would get into my craft room and do some serious card-making.....well I don't know where that week went, I was busy doing anything and everything except crafting!

Today is Sunday, tomorrow I am back at work, nothing like cramming it all in during the dying hours!

I have three cards too show you in this post , one for a challenge and the others are using characters I had manged to colour during the week, but were never mounted!




SMILE - it's a Sketch Challenge

This first card if for the this weeks FFF Sketch Challenge at Splendid Stamping. I have used a digi stamp; Country Anya for this one and added one of the farm animals from the McSplendid Farm set.

Materials used: Copic Ciao markers, SU Soft Suede Card stock, paper stash off-cuts, DP Kaiser craft Hey Birdie, ric-rac ribbon and other various embellies.



Small Wonder

This card was inspired by a card I saw on Meljen's Designs DT Blog, and as I had the same digi stamp and Cuttlebug embossing plate I had to give it a go.

This sweet puppy is already very cute but the embossing really makes him POP! He is coloured first, then cute and embossed.

Materials used: Copic Ciao markers, SU Riding Hood Red and black card stock, Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing plate, Daisy Bucket DP, SU Whimsical Words stamp, various embellies.



A Monstrosity!

The third card off the rank features one of my favorite new monsters from Pollycraft designs, his name is cuddly! He is great fun to colour. The sentiment is one that I have made up myself.

Material Used: Copic Ciao markers, SU Elegant Eggplant and Riding Hood red card stock, Daisy Designs DP, Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing plate, ribbon and brad from the stash pile.

If you made it to the bottom of this Monsterous post you have earned yourself a break, thanks for visiting, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment