Sunday, March 21, 2010

WCW - Put a Hole in It!


Another Challenge

This week at Club Anya the challenge was to make a card with a hole in it.......

A perfect chance for me to use my new Butterfly Nestabilities Set that had finally arrived in the mail. I already had the perfect stamp in mind to use with it once I had then in my hot little hands so this challenge gave me the inspiration I needed to get it done!

I used Creepy Cakes; Freaky Flutter to go on this card because of her tiny wee butterflys, I used my copics to color and placed her over my butterfly aperture that I had made using three layers of SU papers. I then added some more butterflys in different sizes and designs and finished off the card by adding some diamante to the largest of the Butterflies and also to the the ribbon in Flutter's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment