Saturday, March 27, 2010

Multi-Tasking!


Never leave things to the last minute!

Yesterday I woke up and realized what a busy day I had ahead of me. Apart from the washing and housework, I also had a few other things on the to-do list for the day, and they were all before 1pm!

My eldest son had his karate, I needed to go grocery shopping as the pantry was bare, and my youngest son was going to a friends birthday party. Eeek! What about the birthday card.

As I had promised the boys the night before a treat for breakfast I found myself baking pancakes while cooking up a birthday card, talk about multi-tasking!!

Was quite impressed with myself, the pancakes were delish and the card wasn't to much of a disaster either, we even made it to the birthday party on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment