Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mad As A Hatter!




In Anticipation of Tim Burton's Twisted Tale of Alice in Wonderland...

I am ubber excited about the re-release of Alice especially with Johnny Depp playing the Mad Hatter, so I did not need much of a push to get myself into gear to face the latest FFF Challenge at The Greeting Farm.

Down the Rabbit Hole.

For this challenge I used the Hatter digi but replaced his head with Hugh's instead, I just thought his hair was a little wilder and represented Depp's character a little better. I coloured both the Hatter and the Rabbit in with a mix of my SU Markers and Copics. I hunted for some clipart for the background and found the clock and little bottle, I made the circle sentiment myself with the added key hole.

The card has been finished with some Kaiser Kraft flowers, an SU Sparkle Brad, some silk ribbon from my stash and a black diamonte for the center of the clock. It's an eclectic mix but I think it represents the theme well!

Now I just need to wait for the release of the movie downunder!

No comments:

Post a Comment