Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Spookimas.....


Merry Spookimas and a Scary New year!

I am sooo happy that I had this week available to get ready for Christmas, I don't know what I would have done if I had to work!  I have spent the last few days pent up in my craft room toiling away, only to be let out for meals and present wrapping (even this card comes with a little Christmas wrap!

This is the card that I made for my son Nicholas, not the conventional Christmas card but then he's not a conventional kid!!  I think he will just love Jack....

Material used;  free digis from Tiddly Inks, SU paper, Christmas Wrap, button, silver elastic & snowflakes.

Challenges entered;
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. great card, i love the image!
    thanks for entering at c.r.a.f.t challenges this week.
    good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Lucky you for having the extra time to get ready for Christmas. This year it really got away from me and I have no idea where the time went! Thanks for playing along at CRAFT. Best wishes to you and your family for a very happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete