Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Spookimas.....


Merry Spookimas and a Scary New year!

I am sooo happy that I had this week available to get ready for Christmas, I don't know what I would have done if I had to work!  I have spent the last few days pent up in my craft room toiling away, only to be let out for meals and present wrapping (even this card comes with a little Christmas wrap!

This is the card that I made for my son Nicholas, not the conventional Christmas card but then he's not a conventional kid!!  I think he will just love Jack....

Material used;  free digis from Tiddly Inks, SU paper, Christmas Wrap, button, silver elastic & snowflakes.

Challenges entered;
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. great card, i love the image!
    thanks for entering at c.r.a.f.t challenges this week.
    good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Black, White and a Splash of Colour project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! Lucky you for having the extra time to get ready for Christmas. This year it really got away from me and I have no idea where the time went! Thanks for playing along at CRAFT. Best wishes to you and your family for a very happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete