Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Kirsty


Happy Birthday to my Bestie!

This last Wednesday was my besties birthday and this is the easel card that I made to celebrate.  Every year we try and out-do each other in our creations, it's becoming quite a challenge!!  But loads of fun...

Materials Used; TGF Creeper Crew Friday, Copic Caio's, SU Basic Black & Kraft card stocks, Kaiser Craft Konstruct DP, Stephanie Fizer Take Note digi DP, SU button, twine from my stash pile.

Challenges entered;

Party Time Tuesdays; An Easel Card

2 comments:

  1. This is a rockin' card!! I love the layout and all of the papers that you used!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible easel card! Love the colors and those papers are just fantastic! Such a sassy image too! :) Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete