Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Birthday Card!


A Sparkly Kind of Birthday!
I have another birthday next weekend for my lovely friend Louise who will be turning a young 40!  I can upload this card in the full knowledge that she will not see it as, by her own admission' is completely computer illiterate!

I have added a touch of sparkle on this card by using a mix of elements, Pink Taffy Glimmer Mist has been sprayed on the numbers and sentiment,  rhinestones in the corner and on the head band and a beautiful sparkly ribbon buckle to hold up the card.

Materials Used; TGF Freaky Flutter digi, Pollycraft free digi sentiment, Copic Caio's, SU Basic Black, Kraft, Basic Gray & Melon Mambo card stocks, Kaiser Craft After Five DP, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, kraft board numbers and buckle from my stash pile.

Challenges entered;

Splendid Stamping; Farm Fresh Sparkly Birthday
Club Anya; Sketchin' It Up
Flutter By Wednesday; #131 a sketch
Simon Says Stamp; Simon Says....Sparkle!
Meljen's Designs; Sparkle & Shine

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card and I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at MelJen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete