Monday, August 16, 2010

It's A Girl Thing!


My very first 'Kenny K' Challenge

Here it is, my very first Kenny K image made for my very first Kenny K challenge, why did it take me soooo long to find these little gems?

I have used 'Troublemaker' and isn't she just!  Looking like butter wouldn't melt in her pretty little mouth.  The card style is inspired by Kenny K's Kraft Girlz challenge - Bold and Bright.

I bought two images to start with and I am in the middle of constructing my second Kenny K card but I know there will plenty of shopping going on soon to get more!

Materials Used; Kenny K Troublemaker digi, copic ciao markers, SU Melon Mambo and Gable Green card stock, core'dinations raspberry cordial card stock, Doodlebug DP, SU Sparkle Brad, star paperclip, SU sentiment

Challenges entered;

Kenny K's Kraft Girlz; Bold & Bright
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge; What Are Little Girls Made Of?
Simon Says Challenge; Summertime Blues!
Party Time Tuesdays; Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. What a bright fun card! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the star paperclip!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you joined us this card is brilliant your colouring is just so perfect and I LOVE that paper clip what a perfect touch!
    Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and your papers are perfect for her! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card I love this image, she's fab, gorgeous colours and I love the layout you've used works so well thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, such a pretty design

    Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete