Monday, August 23, 2010

Glimmer Mist & Bubble Wrap


Playing with Glimmer Mist & Bubble Wrap

This week at Club Anya they are 'Tootin' About Spray Ink!', after a great tutorial by Traci it was time to get inspired and use my Glimmer Mist in a whole different way!  This morning I had a few minutes before work and as I was grabbing out some bubble wrap to wrap some breakables in (we are moving offices this week), the inspiration hit me, why not use my bubble wrap to create a bubbly patterned DP, so I quickly grabbed my Taffy Pink spray and some Melon Mambo card stock to experiment.

I simply sprayed the ink straight onto the bubble wrap and then pressed the card stock on top, left it somewhere to dry and hurried off to work.  To my surprise when I got home today and took a look the effect was quite something, lots of sparkly round bubbles just shimmering there little hearts out reflecting the light.  All I had to do then was put it together with Amazing Duo Anya and Hey Presto!  Here it is....

I just wish it would photograph a little better because it looks 200% better in person.

Materials Used;  TGF Amazing Duo Anya, Copic Ciao markers, SU Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede card stock, Kaiser Craft Hey Birdie DP, Kaiser Craft large pearl brad, SU Chocolate glitter, diamante trim from Lincraft

Challenges entered;

Crazy For Challenges; C4C51 a Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment