Monday, January 3, 2011

Something New


Cheeky Beauty

Looking through my favorite blogs this morning inspired me to create something today, at Paper Sundaes the challenge was to create a card using something new, so I pulled out my new Cheeky Beauty stamp from The Greeting Farm and my new Bo Bunny Crazy Love DP stack.  I used the Holiday Saturday Sketch at Club Anya for my cards design.

Materials Used; Cheeky Beauty from TGF, SU Happy Birthday Greetings background stamp, Copic Caio markers, SU Kraft, Chocolate Chip & Rose Red card stock, DP from Bo Bunny Crazy Love Collection, Maya Road heart pins, ribbon, flower and rhinestones from my stash pile.

Challenges entered;

Paper Sundaes; Something New
Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Time to Party/Celebrate (celebrate Love)
Stamptacular Sunday; Photo Inspired

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, just love the big rose with the little heart pins, and the image is super cute! Great job! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week, hope you will join us again real soon! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Cheeky Beauty is just adorable and she fits wonderfully on this card with the gorgeous flower!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

    ReplyDelete