Sunday, September 19, 2010

The finished set


Including my favorite recipe....

Today was my friends bridal shower and we were all asked to bring our favorite recipe for her recipe file.  I went one better and also included a sample of my Raspberry Coulis.

I used my TGF Forest Friends owl and papers to match the card I had made earlier.  The label on the front of the bottle is one of my free digi's from Meljens Designs.

Materials Used; Squirrels and Owl from TGF Forest Friends set, Digi from Meljens Designs, Copic Ciao markers, SU Chocolate Chip &  Rich Razzleberry card stock, Kaiser Craft Hey Birdie DP, SU Felt Flowers and brad.

Challenges Entered;
Slendid Stamping; Kickin it Old Skool
Stampin' For The Weekend; Tag It!
Meljens Designs; 1 Ribbon, 2 Flowers, 3 Brads



4 comments:

  1. wooow what a cute card and tag, beautiful details
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is excellent work! Lovely details. Thank you so much for joining the SFTW challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute set! I love the colors and the super sweet images!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Recipe challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a georgeous card! Thanks for playing with MelJen's this week:)

    ReplyDelete