Saturday, February 20, 2010

FFF - Marie's CKG Colour Challenge

It's FFF Challenge time again at TGF!

This time TGF have given us a colour challenge using three colours from SU's colour palette, Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Groovy Guava. Unfortunately due the fact that the Groovy Guava was a In-Colour from 2007/2008 I no longer have any left so I replaced it with Cameo Coral instead.

I used TGF's Dressy Ebony and coloured her using my Copic and SU markers, I then used the sentiment from my new SU 'Whimsical Words' set and layered that on some Kraft, Cameo Coral and Whisper White card stock cut using my nestabilities. The layers underneath are made from some of the same colour stock plus some SU Designer Series papers. The card is finished with some crystal diamante, chocolate ribbon and a couple of buttons.

Apart from the fact that I could not make this using the colour Groovy Guava, I am still happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment